A theme for this blog is becoming more and more apparent to me....
It seems to be stories about my failures. Anyone who reads this will think that I am a complete nutjob.
Which may or may not be true.
Approximately 2 weeks till I hear back from JET. I'm starting to get nervous. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get in. But at least I applied. And that's the first step to going anywhere, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meh, if you are indeed a complete nutjob, at least you're a very cute one!
ReplyDeleteApplying to JET?! w0wz4z! That's both exciting and nerve-racking, I bet. Let's hope for the good news ;)
i have faith that you will get in.
ReplyDeletebesides i need someone to get me cool toys that i can't get through online stores :D
Wow, applying to JET is awesome. It seems sometimes like that is the only thing to do with a Japanese major/minor. I am rooting for you!
ReplyDeleteAw... thanks ^^;. Now I'm all nervous and feel warm and fuzzy inside. Except I know that Joe is using me. Stupid Joe.
ReplyDelete