So..... it's 2010. Which is apparently a new decade. I say apparently because I hear that the new Millennium didn't start until 2001, and now I seem to think that the new decade shouldn't start until 2011. I haven't told anyone this. And if I did, I'm sure I would be made fun of.
And now a few words from our Lauren:
2010. So many things I can say about 2010. First off I would like to thank Amanda for the drank.
Second I would like to thank Chris for humor.
THIRD, IT IS THE DECADE OF AMANDAREN.
fin.
Alright. So already it's been a CRAZY year. I sat and watched Solex play Metal Gear Solid 4 (MGS4) and, as such, I fell asleep. You should have too, because he is INCREDIBLY slow at playing that game. I love MGS4, and I am sad that Solex very nearly ruined it for me. We made it through Act II, which is good, although we should have made it through at least Act III.
Also tonight I went to Lauren's Dad's wedding. It was pretty cool. I told him that he couldn't come to our group renewal of the vows because he missed the window by about 16 hours. It sucks to be him.
Anyhow,
HAPPY 2010 TO EVERYONE!
I hope it doesn't suck too hard.
Love forever and Always,
Amanda (and Lauren)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment