So.... I reached a new milestone in my life today. I purchased and cut up my very own pineapple. I would tell you how I did it, but the guy at the pineapple-cutting website told me I had to keep it a secret. And he seemed to mean business. I'm pretty sure he will find me and kill me for spilling the pineapple-cutting secrets.
So... Update on Final Mix. I now have a silver crown and Xaldin's my bitch. All that's left is the Lingering Sentiment which promises to be very difficult and take a long time. So. That's on hold because I sprained my thumb doing the data battles.
Now we're into Final Fantasy XIII which is absolutely freaking awesome. And full of win.
Now I'm going to go eat some more pineapple.
Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am proud of your pine-apple cutting skills, jealous really.
ReplyDeletei'm glad to hear it. next time you come by i'll cut you one
ReplyDelete